Like royalty neatly ensconced on her berth, the Spectrum of the Seas appeared intimidating as our van approached the port building at Shanghai Wusongkou Worldwide Cruise Terminal (or Baoshan Cruise Terminal), one of many three international cruise terminals of Shanghai Cruise Port. She jogged my memory of her sister, the Ovation of the Seas, which I had the chance to expertise earlier than. They virtually look the identical. Virtually.
Though it’s not my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean, it was nonetheless overwhelming for me. Cautious planning is vital, especially for first-timers, so you gained’t faint when your senses are bombarded with all the goodness a cruise can supply. Right here’s a fast guide that will help you plan your cruise getaway with Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas.
Observe: These apply as of this writing. However please double examine with Royal Caribbean or your journey agent to make certain.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
The Spectrum of the Seas is the most recent addition to Royal Caribbean’s fleet. Additionally it is the most important cruise ship in Asia. It is the first of the Quantum Extremely class, an upgraded model of the Quantum class sisters Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, and Ovation of the Seas. The design was the brainchild of both the US and China groups, having in thoughts the tastes and preferences of its shoppers within the Asia Pacific area.
It has lots in widespread with its sister ships from the Quantum-class fleet when it comes to measurement, design, and most features. However since Spectrum is a Quantum Extremely class, it has some features that the Quantum-class ships don’t. Listed here are some of them:
Ultimate Household Suite
- Final Family Suite
(First launched in Symphony of the Seas. A two-level suite that has an indoor slide, an entertainment room, and three bedrooms. Good for 11 pax.)
- Personal suite enclave (for visitors staying in Silver and Gold Suites)
- The Skypad
- Star Second (Royal’s first-ever karaoke lounge)
- Seaplex’s choices (archery, fencing, and laser tag)
- Totally different Foremost Eating Room Design
- A few of the specialty eating places are unique to Spectrum of the Seas solely just like the Sichuan Purple and the Leaf & Bean Café.
The Spectrum of the Seas takes over the Asian itinerary packages, which was beforehand coated by its sister Ovation of the Seas. It’s going to serve the Asian cruises and could have its residence ports in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Listed here are the issues and paperwork it’s essential to prepare before the cruise.
- Passport. Be sure that your passport is legitimate for no less than six (6) months. You will have to give up your passport to the employees upon embarkation. You’ll have your passport again a day earlier than you disembark.
- Photocopies of passport. Safe a photocopy of your passport as the unique one gained’t be with you. Aside from your sea move, you’ll need the photocopy each time you allow the ship (shore excursions).
- Visa (provided that applicable). For Philippine passport holder, you DO NOT want a visa in case you are embarking in Hong Kong. Even when your itinerary includes Japan, for example, HK-Japan-HK, no visa wanted. In case you are embarking in Shanghai, you simply have to safe a visa for China; no need for a Japan visa for Shanghai-Japan-Shanghai That’s as of this writing. But please double examine with Royal Caribbean or your travel agent to make certain.
- Bank card. Or just prepare a US$120 deposit in case you don’t have one. The amount can be collected upon check-in.
- SetSail Cross. Identical to with flights, getting on a ship requires a boarding move/ticket — the SetSail Cross. To save lots of time and avoid the effort of filling out varieties upon check-in, you might do it online and print the set sail cross no less than three (Three) days ahead of the sailing date. You can too download the Royal Caribbean cellular app and use the app’s cellular SetSail Move to board the ship.
You must accomplish this three (Three) days prior to your departure/sailing date.
- Go to Royal Caribbean official website.
- Click “Already Booked” from the Foremost Menu, then select “Online Check-in”.
- Log-in to on-line check-in by providing these particulars: final Identify/surname, reservation quantity, date of departure, and ship identify. Click SUBMIT.
- Accomplish the web type. Word that you have to present your bank card details (if in case you have one), journey plans earlier than and after your cruise, emergency contact identify and quantity, and so forth. You may also be required to upload your photograph.
- Assessment the small print and print out the move. There can be a barcode at the bottom or aspect of the page. Make certain the print out is obvious, so the barcode scanner can learn it. Based mostly on private experience, ours needed to be reprinted by the check-in counter personnel because the barcodes weren’t clear.
It’s best to obtain the app before your crusing date. It’s FREE and all friends can use the app onboard without the need to purchase the Wi-Fi package deal. Listed here are simply a few of the app’s features. (Notice: These range from ship to ship)
Royal Cellular App
- The app will assist you plan your actions by displaying you every part that happens on the ship every day. You possibly can just add the actions that you simply need to do for that day to your calendar.
- You may as well make reservations for onboard activities, shore excursions, exhibits, and specialty eating/eating places.
- By way of this app, preserving monitor of your expenses while on the ship is made convenient by letting you entry your Onboard Expense Account.
- It supplies full deck plans, supplying you with an summary of every deck. I personally found this function useful because I might easily get disoriented contained in the ship. 😛 By wanting at the map, I might know where exactly is the Principal Eating Room, which deck is the Royal Theater situated, the place to seek out the ATM, and so forth.
- View other RC ships’ crusing dates and onboard activities. This serves those that are still planning and deciding on which date to sail and what itinerary package deal to take.
Notice: As of writing, the app is just obtainable on fifteen ships, together with the Spectrum of the Seas. Overlaying the complete RC fleet is within the works. Right here is the record of ships supported by the app: Journey of the Seas, Attract of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Concord of the Seas, Independence of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Serenade of the Seas, Symphony of the Seas, and Imaginative and prescient of the Seas.
- Personally, I pack two sets of clothes per day — one for the day actions and another for the evening affairs. I’m an lively type of woman, so actions that require a whole lot of physical exertion are all the time on my record. Come evening, I’ll gown for dinner and then watch exhibits or outside films or examine the bars.
- Some night time events call for sporting formal or enterprise apparel, however you possibly can select to skip them in case you are not up for it. To be protected, simply pack a blazer or outerwear that may cross for each informal and formal apparel. When you really feel like attending these formal events, you could pack a cocktail gown or a go well with and tie. Don’t stress yourself too much concerning the outfit though; they don’t actually mind.
- Except for the day and night time garments, I also convey with me swimwear, health club/workout clothes, and sleepwear. For footwear, simply deliver snug footwear and sandals. Convey formal footwear to match your outfit in the event you plan to attend a formal occasion or dinner.
In fact: don’t usher in anything illegal! Listed here are things that are not permitted on board. If discovered, these things will probably be confiscated instantly.
- illegal medicine and substances
- firearms and ammunition (together with replicas)
- flammable liquids and explosives
- sharp object (shaving razors and scissors with lower than Four inches blade length are allowed)
- gadgets that produce heat and an open flame like candles, incense, coffee maker, scorching plates, clothes iron, and so on. (curling iron and hair straighteners are allowed)
- extension cords
- alcoholic drinks (Notice: On boarding day, friends might deliver as much as two 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne and must solely be consumed inside their respective staterooms.)
Listed here are the things you possibly can deliver but cannot be used on board. These things have to be saved in your stateroom.
- bicycles, skateboards, and surfboards
- golf golf equipment, baseball bats, cricket bats, and hockey sticks
Once I travel, I all the time have one hand-carried bag with me along with my giant baggage. I put all my valuables, travel documents, personal hygiene package, treatment (for my hyperacidity), and an additional set of garments in my hand-carried (carry-on) bag, then verify in my different huge baggage.
When you choose to verify in your luggage, you’ll want to put the Baggage Tag across the deal with. Be certain that to comply with the instructions on tips on how to fold the tag. One can find the tag in the Visitor Ticket Booklet that you’ll obtain upon reserving. This is just like the airline baggage tag. Its function is to ensure that your luggage gained’t get misplaced during transfer. Checked-in luggage and luggage are collected on Deck 2 for delivery.
In the event you don’t need to wait for your luggage to be delivered to your stateroom (which may final until 6 PM), you possibly can convey it with you all all through the embarkation course of. You don’t want a baggage tag when you select not to examine in your bag.
Word: Only luggage with TSA-approved locks are allowed.
Our port of embarkation was in Shanghai, so I can only share the checking-in course of from this house port. Also, beginning June 2019, the Spectrum of the Seas will probably be homeporting in Shanghai at one of many three international cruise terminals, the Shanghai Wusongkou Worldwide Cruise Terminal (or Baoshan Cruise Terminal), which may accommodate two cruise ships at the similar time: one berth for 100okay tons and the opposite one for 200okay tons.
Wusongkou Cruise Terminal Contact Info
Tackle: No.01 Baoyang Street, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Workplace Hour 9:00-17:00
E mail: [email protected]
- Examine-in time is between 11AM and 3PM. BUT ensure that to reach at the port a minimum of 60 minutes earlier than the revealed sail time.
- Proceed to the bags drop off space if you will verify in your luggage. Be sure to received your journey paperwork with you: passport, SetSail Move, visa (if any), and different crucial paperwork for boarding. In case you are not checking in your luggage, simply comply with the signs resulting in the long hall. Except for the directional signs, employees members may even tell or motion you which of them solution to go.
- Continue strolling until you enter the terminal for Customs and safety verify.
- Once you move the safety verify, you’ll be directed to the check-in hall situated on the third (3rd) flooring of the terminal constructing.
- Current your journey paperwork at the counters. Wait for the check-in counter personnel to validate the documents, together with the SetSail Move. If you were not capable of check-in online, you will have to fill out the check-in types. Then you’ll reserve your printed SetSail. Whenever you completed every little thing they usually validated all your documents, they may take a photo of you.
Observe: You should present a credit card or deposit a minimum of US$150 during check-in for your onboard expenses.
- Proceed to the boarding area. Wait for the announcement.
- When boarding starts, go to the immigration corridor for departure clearance.
- Go to the second flooring and proceed walking in the direction of the ship’s entrance gates. The employees will gather your passport before you board the ship. You’ll get your passport back a day before you disembark. Notice: Hold your SetSail Cross. You will want to present it upon assortment.
- Welcome aboard!
Your SeaPass card is your ticket to every thing on board, so don’t ever lose it! You’ll obtain it proper before you enter the ship. It serves as your I.D., your stateroom key, and your wallet/credit card as purchases can only be made by way of this card. Maintain it with you always. That is also the one method for you to get on and off the ship. The SeaPass card seems to be like this:
So, you’re finally onboard Spectrum of the Seas! Yay! In the event you board earlier than 2PM, you possibly can feast on the big selection of gastronomic delights at Windjammer Marketplace situated on Deck 14.
If you end up lastly settled in your stateroom, rest for a bit earlier than heading to your designated Muster Station for the obligatory security drill that ALL friends should attend. This can be a normal working procedure before leaving the port. Aside from this, the back of your stateroom door supplies info pertinent to actual emergency situations corresponding to the situation of your Muster Station and the right use of a life jacket. Your stateroom tv also has the onboard safety video.
The internet service supplier of the Spectrum of the Seas is VOOM SURF, stated to be the fastest web at sea. Rates range per ship and per web package deal, however you’ll have a 30% discount if you purchase earlier than the cruise. Listed here are the 2 web package deal choices:
- Surf (Limited to browsing the online and accessing/receiving/sending emails)
- Surf + Stream (Permits surfing the online, checking emails, doing video calls, social media platforms, and streaming)
You’ll be able to go to the Internet Help Desk on Deck 4 or Dial zero in your stateroom telephone if in case you have any inquiries relating to your connection or how you can get one.
These are the seven (7) complimentary dining places on board. Dining at these meals places incurs nothing as you already paid for it once you booked your ticket. Indulge. Eat all you’ll be able to!
- Grand Windjammer Market
(Worldwide cuisine; buffet fashion; open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Deck 14, Aft)
- Major Eating Room
(International cuisine; multi-level eating place; open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Deck 3-4, Aft)
- Noodle Bar
(Asian noodles; open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; situated inside Windjammer Marketplace)
- Splashaway Café
(Kiddie meals; open for breakfast and lunch;situated close to the kid’s pool area; Deck 14, Mid)
- Sorrento’s Pizza
(Italian; Freshly-baked pizza; open for lunch and dinner; Deck 14, Aft)
- The Cafe @ Two70
(Continental meals; serves principally salads, sandwiches, and soups; open for breakfast and lunch; Deck 5, Aft section)
- Seaplex Dog Home
(Hotdog snacks and bites; situated inside Seaplex; open for lunch and dinner, until 7PM only; Deck 15, Aft)
Different meals options are the specialty restaurants; HOWEVER, these will charge you. Ready your SeaPass card. However in case you are curious concerning the food they serve, by all means, attempt people who caught your curiosity. These are the 10 specialty restaurants on board.
- Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver
(Italian cuisine; widespread on the menu are meat plank and pasta; open for lunch and dinner; Deck 5, Aft)
- Izumi Japanese Delicacies
(Japanese cuisine; fashionable on the menu are the sushi and sashimi options; open for lunch and dinner; Deck 5, Midship)
- Wonderland by Dadong
(Chinese language delicacies; imaginative dining; open for dinner; Deck 5, Midship)
- Sichuan Pink
(Chinese delicacies; specifically designed for Spectrum of the Seas; open for lunch and dinner; reservation and buy by way of Royal cellular app or cruise planner; Deck Four, Midship)
(Japanese cuisine; teppanyaki-style cooking; open for lunch and dinner; reservation and purchase by way of Royal cellular app or cruise planner; Deck 14, Mid)
- Chops Grille
(Steakhouse; prime meat and Maine lobster; open for lunch (on sea days only) and dinner; Deck 5, Midship)
- Chef’s Table
(Continental meals; five-course meal and wine tasting; open for dinner; Deck 5, Midship)
- The Scorching Pot
(Chinese cuisine; scorching pot fashion cooking; situated inside Windjammer Marketplace, Aft)
- Leaf & Bean
(Espresso & Tea store; a wide array of cold and hot drinks with pastry offerings; Deck 4, Midship)
- La Patisserie
(Café; pastries, ice cream, and occasional; Deck 4, Midship)
Reminder: ALWAYS wash and sanitize your hand BEFORE and AFTER you eat. There’s a hand-washing or hand-sanitizing station at every restaurant’s entrance/exit.
Like its identify, there’s a large spectrum of things to do and check out on board the Spectrum of the Seas. I guarantee that you may be swamped. The amenities and providers cover all kinds of visitors with totally different wants and pursuits. From physical to mental, from rowdy to relax, from buffet feast to effective eating, from oldies to kiddies, from tea and occasional to wine tasting, and so on. I had a grand time doing the issues that attraction to me. Similar with my associates. Listed here are a few of the issues to attempt whereas on a cruise.
One function peculiar to the first Quantum Extremely class ship is the Skypad — a bungee trampoline with a digital actuality headset innovation. For some friends who need to do this but can’t put on the headset (visually-challenged and other potential reasons), they have the choice to not put on it and simply benefit from the trampoline part. The Mariner of the Seas of the Voyager class fleet and the Independence of the Seas of the Freedom class fleet have this function too, but this function was initially designed for the Spectrum of the Seas.
LOCATION: Deck 15, Aft Section
- Age Restriction: 5 y/o to leap; 7 y/o to jump with VR headset
- Weight Restriction: 20-240 lbs
- Reservation: Cruise Planner or registration counter
RIPCORD BY iFLY
In case you are into the acute and have been longing to attempt skydiving, expertise the way it’s like via this onboard skydiving simulator. A must attempt! An instructor will accompany you all throughout, so you possibly can just let go and loosen up. These professionals received your again (literally). Examine the day by day Cruise Compass or the Royal app for the schedule. You’ll go batch by batch each 30 minutes. Do the briefing and orientation, go well with up, and fly!
LOCATION: Deck 16, Aft Part
- Charge: Is determined by the season. In some seasons, it’s FREE (complimentary) but you want a prior reservation as the slots get bought out quick. In different seasons, like China sailings, fees apply. Costs range. Reserve by way of Cruise Planner or at the registration counter.
- Put on socks and avoid sporting open-toe footwear.
- Visitors as younger as Three years previous can do this.
This is the signature Quantum-class function that gives a 360-degree view of the ship, the ocean, and the locations at an altitude of over 300 ft above sea degree. That is absolutely the most effective ways to get beautiful views on board (in case you are not afraid of heights). Examine the every day Cruise Compass or the Royal app for the operation hours. There’s no want to reserve. Just fall in line and wait for your turn. But if you wish to secure your slot, you might reserve by way of Cruise Planner.
LOCATION: Deck 16, Midship Section
- Charge: Is determined by the season. In some seasons, it’s FREE (complimentary). In other seasons, like China sailings, charges apply. Prices range.
- Youngsters have to be at the least four years previous for them to experience the North Star (42 inches with companion, 48 inches with out companion).
- Not be appropriate for visitors with well being circumstances resembling vertigo and claustrophobia.
Surf’s up! What a treat for surfers on board and for those who wish to problem themselves. FlowRider is a surf simulator that may satisfy thrill-seekers’ need for adrenaline “rush”. Do it standing up or get on a boogie board. If time allows, why not do both?! Verify the every day Cruise Compass for the schedule. Register before you queue. You possibly can reserve your slot by way of Cruise Planner.
LOCATION: Deck 16, Aft Part
- Payment: FREE (complimentary) but the queueing reduce off is 30 minutes to at least one hour previous to the mirrored closing time on the every day Cruise Compass. If you wish to avail of the personal periods, listed here are the charges: US$69, US$345 and US$552.
- Peak Restrictions: at the least 58 inches for stand-up browsing; a minimum of 52 inches for boogie boarding
In case you are into outside activities, another treat for you is the rock-climbing wall. It will certainly provide the natural “high”. Strap in and scale the 40-ft excessive wall. The entire expanse caters to each learners and pro climbers.
LOCATION: Deck 15, Aft Section
- Charge: FREE (complimentary)
- Age Restriction: 6y/o and above
- No reservation needed
- Please put on correct apparel and footwear.
That is Royal Caribbean’s first-ever karaoke lounge. For Filipinos, we are not any stranger to karaoke/videoke bars. Heck, we breathe karaoke, or should I say sing? We don’t say “Hold my mic” but relatively “That’s my song. Pass the mic!” Star Second is a superb venue to sing your coronary heart out and just enjoy the time with family and friends. (Enter “Cruisin’” intro) Hey, that’s my music! Catch you later, guys! :p
LOCATION: Deck 4, Midship Part
As the most important indoor sports and entertainment complicated at sea, Seaplex will certainly have one thing for all age group. It has pods on the second degree featuring sports activities like table tennis, fencing, archery, and interactive games with augmented reality walls and floors. The complete-size basketball courtroom may also be reworked right into a laser tag area, bumper automobiles enclosure, and roller skating rink. And don’t overlook that the onboard hotdog meals truck, Dog Home, is situated inside Seaplex.
Wanna attempt your luck on the claw machine? Challenger’s Arcade is related to it, so you possibly can ease into the arcade world shortly. You want your SeaPass card to play. Charge varies per recreation. Minimal charge.
LOCATION: Deck 15-16, Aft Section
- Seaplex activities are complimentary. You simply have to register/enroll for the activity of your selection.
- For bumper automobiles, friends have to be above 5 years previous. Mother and father or guardians should accompany youngsters 5-Eight years previous. Youngsters have to be eight years previous to journey alone.
- For roller skating, friends six years previous and under have to be accompanied by mother and father or guardians. All members must put on socks.
- For laser tag, guest should not be under five years previous. Closed-toe footwear are required.
- General, mother or father/guardian supervision is required for youngsters 13 years previous and under.
Want I say more? The ship has three (Three) pools, 5 (5) whirlpools, and one (1) kiddie pool. The Solarium houses one pool and one whirlpool. One pool and two whirlpools are situated indoor. The outside pool and (two) whirlpools may be found on the midship part, near the kiddie pool named Splashaway Bay.
LOCATION: Deck 14, Midship Section; Solarium is situated at the Forward section, similar deck.
- Get towels from designated towel station (pool deck area) by presenting your SeaPass card.
- Bathe areas are strategically placed near the swimming pools and whirlpools. Bathe first before you dip into the pool.
- For public well being cause, infants who’re sporting diapers and usually are not toilet-trained will not be allowed within the pool.
- For China sailings, entry to the Solarium is exclusive for Silver Suite friends and above.
OUTDOOR MOVIE SCREEN
Whether or not you are a cinephile otherwise you simply merely need to cross the time watching a film, this is among the cool issues to attempt on board, particularly at night time. The pool deck also serves as the venue for outside films. Select your spot and enjoy the film!
LOCATION: Deck 14-15, Midship Part
The evenings are equally thrilling. Royal Caribbean’s unique productions and guest performances enliven the night time. The colourful and tech-centered show, The Silk Street, showcases totally different cultures of this well-known commerce route, accompanied by music, dance, and state-of-the-art know-how — Vistarama and Roboscreens. Catch the present at Two70. Examine the schedule on the every day Cruise Compass or the Royal cellular app.
The Silk Street (L) and Showgirl! Previous. Current. Future. (R)
The Royal Theater features two new production exhibits: “The Effectors” and “Showgirl! Past. Present. Future.” Be amazed at the tiny drones flying above you if you watch The Effectors, whereas Showgirls’ flashy and glamorous costumes will repair your eyes on the stage. For schedule, Cruise Compass or Royal cellular app is vital!
LOCATION: Two70 (Deck 5, Aft Part) / The Royal Theater (Deck 5, Forward Section)
LOUNGE & INTERACT
Make new associates as you be a part of different activities like dance courses, language courses, visitor lectures, pool parties, Journey Ocean (for youngsters), arts and crafts actions, recreation exhibits, sports activities competitors, and extra. For shopaholics on the market, the Royal Esplanade is the place to be! Watch out for promos and discounts. The pleasant sales associates are prepared to help you. For night time owls, you’ll be able to attend themed parties, watch stay bands, and drink the night time away. Right here’s an inventory of the onboard bars and lounges:
- Bionic Bar
(Robotic arm bartenders; Deck 5, Midship)
- Schooner Bar
(Nautical-themed bar; Deck 5, Midship)
(Wine and tapas; Deck 5, Aft)
- Music Corridor
(Reside music venue; Deck Three-Four, Midship)
- Two70 Bar
(Two70 reworking right into a late-night bar; Deck 5-6, Aft)
- North Star Bar
(Deck 15, Midship)
- Sky Bar
(Deck 14, Midship)
- Pool Bar
(Deck 14, Midship)
- Sunshine Bar
(Bar inside the Solarium (Deck 14, Forward). For China sailings, entry is restricted to Junior Suite friends and above.)
Fees apply, so be sure to have your SeaPass card with you or you should purchase by way of Beverage Package deal. Age restriction applies (18+ on sailings from some regions, while 21+ on sailings from other areas).
Explore beyond the ship’s domain during ports of call. Visit the Shore Excursion Kiosks on Deck 5 (Midship) to know more concerning the totally different tour packages earlier than the day of docking. You might also see the small print just like the rates (for youngsters and adults), the period of the tour, sort of clothes to wear, tour description, and reminders on the Royal cellular app.
You may as well do a DIY, but you must be back ON TIME or the ship will depart you. They gained’t wait for you. Promise. Whether or not joining an arranged group tour or doing a DIY, don’t overlook your SeaPass Card and a photocopy of your passport.
- Physique and Thoughts Spa (Deck 13, Ahead)
- Health Middle (Deck 13, Ahead)
- Sundeck (Deck 16, Midship)
- Gasoline Teen Disco (Deck 15, Aft)
- Adventure Ocean (Deck 11-12, Ahead)
- Royal Infants & Tots Nursery (Deck 11, Ahead)
- The Library (Deck 6, Aft)
- The Boardroom (Deck 6, Aft)
- Overseas Pharmacy (Deck 4, Midship)
- Medical Middle (Deck 2, Midship)
- Photograph Gallery (Deck 5, Forward)
- On line casino Royale (Deck Three, Midship)
- Web Assistance (Deck 4, Midship)
You’ve got two departure choices: Categorical and Regular. In the event you select to go for Categorical Departure, you must carry your personal luggage and depart between 7:30am and eight:00am. The benefit of this feature is avoiding the strains and the gang. Should you choose to do the Common Departure, departure time begins at round 8:00am and normally ends at around 9:30am.
- The night time earlier than your departure, pack your things. Depart your baggage outdoors your door by 10:00pm. Don’t overlook to put your baggage tag across the deal with. Set aside your garments for the subsequent day and all of your valuables and journey paperwork. You have got your unique passport with you by this time.
- Settle your bill the night time before departure if paying in cash. If paying via bank card, the bill with be mechanically charged to your card. Gratuity is obligatory, so you’ll be charged, kind of, US$14.5 PER NIGHT. The collected amount will probably be shared by the service employees.
- You’ll be able to still have your breakfast the morning on the day of your departure. Breakfast is served as early as 6:00am. Listed here are the food places that usually serve breakfast: Windjammer Market (Deck 14), Café @ Two70 (Deck 5), and Important Eating Room (Deck Three).
- Proceed to your departure lounge and then the gangway on Deck 5. Before exiting, the employees member will ask for your SeaPass card (or your passport). Get off the ship.
- You will undergo the immigration course of for arrival clearance.
- Once cleared, acquire your baggage at the baggage declare area. Verify your luggage tag quantity.
Starting June 2019, Shanghai can be Spectrum of the Seas’ residence port. The plan is that it’ll keep in Shanghai till the winter season, the place it is going to switch its residence port to Hong Kong. BUT for this yr (2019), the ship shall be homeporting yr spherical in Shanghai for the East Asian season. It gained’t be crusing to Southeast Asia for now.
For many who still need to take the Southeast Asian itinerary package deal, Spectrum’s sister ship, Quantum of the Seas, is masking this itinerary for six (6) months, beginning this November out from Singapore. The Quantum ship is present process refurbishment in time for this.
Listed here are the roundtrip itinerary packages provided by Royal Caribbean for Spectrum of the Seas (based on CruiseMapper).
For Shanghai-homeport season:
- 4-day “Best Of Okinawa”
- 4-day “Best Of Kagoshima”
- 5-day “Kagoshima and Okinawa”
- 7-day “Best Of Japan” (Kobe & Yokohama)
For Hong Kong-homeport season (as soon as Southeast Asian itinerary packages turn into obtainable):
- 4-day “Best Of Chan May”
- 5-day “Best Of Vietnam” (Da Nang & Nha Trang)
- 7-day “Japan and Philippines” (Naha, Salomague Island, Luzon Island/Subic Bay)
In case you are from the Philippines, you possibly can verify and e-book your cruise at www.cruising.com.ph
- US Dollar is the official foreign money on board.
- An ATM is situated on Deck 4, near Visitor Providers. Service charge per transaction applies.
- Maintain your self updated with Cruise Compass the place you’ll find great offers for the day and necessary bulletins. You will get each the Cruise Compass and Day by day Planner at the Guest Service Space on Deck 4.
- Each deck has a listing that will help you navigate around the cruise ship.
- You will get huge discounts whenever you plan and ebook your subsequent cruise on board. Simply set an appointment and head to the NextCruise Office on Deck 5.
This publish is delivered to you by Royal Caribbean International.
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning international cruise model. Its many achievements embrace the “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 15 consecutive years (TTG Travel Awards) and the “Best Cruise Line” since 2015 (Travel Weekly Asia’s Reader’s Selection Awards. It boasts 26 of the world’s most progressive cruise ships to famous locations similar to Bermuda and the Caribbean, Europe, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand.